"The Game between the Gods"

by Michele Lyon 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Michele Lyon
    Michele Lyon

Hello!

I have not visited this forum in awhile. But I have been busy. As I have said before; I was a witness for over 40 years. I was a co-contributor for the Awake for a couple of years in the early 90's. I left the religion over 8yrs ago. Since then I have discovered radical thoughts or nuggets in the Bible that I thought I would share for any who are interested. Such as; was the (Apostle) Paul the person that we have been taught, or was he a con-man? Who really wrote the New Testament or Greek Scriptures? I decided to write a book because the information that was coming to me was quite startling!

Here is the description that is on the book:

"The Game between the Gods"

"Is there a game going on in heaven, and are we victims of a great conspiracy created by "The Gods?" Has the game in heavenly congress turned into war, and are we feeling the effects of it here on earth? Are we unknowingly being manipulated? Was the Bible written by "The Gods" as a mystery to dupe religious mankind? What are the rules of the game, the main plot, the team players and the stratagems?

In this book Michele Lyon reveals how the Mystery works; its sub-plots, hidden messages and clues held within its pages, and are now being revealed. A revealing of a lie so perverse and so abstract that it required letting go of all the old ideas and concepts to see it. She exposes what has been going on the last one hundred years that no-one has identified!

This is a book of human failings and deceptions and the whispers that have been passed down through time that only now can be interpreted."

I believe that there are many who have, and are, questioning what the "bleep" is going on. So I decided to write my philosophy so that others may decide how they want to "see" things. To obtain the book; the quickest would be through; iUnivers.com. Otherwise; Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble.com, Booksamillion.com or order through a bookstore.

I think there are many in this world that are experiencing "new insight." This book will be highly controversial and will intrigue many and upset many!

Best regards,

Michele Lyon

• Valis
    Valis
    I think there are many in this world that are experiencing "new insight."

• Brummie
    Brummie
    "Is there a game going on in heaven, and are we victims of a great conspiracy created by "The Gods?" Has the game in heavenly congress turned into war, and are we feeling the effects of it here on earth? Are we unknowingly being manipulated? Was the Bible written by "The Gods" as a mystery to dupe religious mankind? What are the rules of the game, the main plot, the team players and the stratagems?

I'd recommend it to anyone who is in to science fiction but do you mind if I give this one a miss? I've had it up to here with the drama.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Congratulations Michele on your book and I wish you nothing but success.

With all due respect though, I've had my fill of religion. I still consider myself a Christian and I'm searching for my God, but I need to find him in a way I understand rather than as expressed to me by others.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Paul - a con-man

That's my belief. He latched onto the redemption of The Christ, brought his Roman attitudes, and forced his way into ... Apostledom. A woman hater, a jew hater, a power monger.

However, his passage in the Corinthians on Love is awesome, especially when broken down as done by Rev. Henry Drummond. Then, again, even a blind pig can occasionally find a truffle.

Good luck on the book. Sounds very interesting. And the Greeks go on.. and on.. and on..

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow
    We have been proactive in not only engaging the neurosurgeon, but also in having alternative healing treatments. Lena has had treatments by two different practicioners and will have at least two more Reiki treatments pre-op. This sort of thing is fairly new to us, but Lena was sensitive to the healing energy right away, and why not use everything available to us?

Now that is intriguing, Michelle! Congratulations and good luck with your new book! I'll look for it.

• euripides
    euripides

What was those Harryhausen movies (like Jason and the Argonauts) where the Greek Gods are playing a game like Chess while the action gets played out among humans below? The Iliad of Homer also portrays human action as the result of a cosmic drama, not unlike the events in the book of Job or the apocalyptic dynamic. However, believing that the Bible, a putatively human document, is the result of a divine machination is probably to overassign blame, IMO.

Euripides

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit