Jehovah Hates Foreskins!!!!!!!!!

by gumby 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

ohh all those "food" references made me queasy...

pierce brosnan? yummm... so is trey parker. the litte darling!

• Xena
    Xena

there is a little known covenant Jehovah made with Israelite women...they were needless to say a bit pissy after years of subjection and childbirth, so he threw them a bone...well not the entire bone, just a bit of skin off it

• gumby
    gumby

I figured the damn jews came up with the deal cuz it has to do with 20% off.

Gumby

• FMZ
    FMZ

lmao Xena and Gumby. You guys crack me up.

FMZ

• Xena
    Xena

/hijack

FMZ the veil is so last week....catch up man

/hijack

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Did you hear about the baby that was born without any eyelids? They used his foreskin to make eylids for him.

Only now he is a little cockeyed.

• gumby
    gumby

I think we should ALL do the veil and see if we can figure out who's who. I'm sure gumbys green arse wouldn't be too noticeable. Keith...see if you can mnake a one and I'll use it for my Avatar...K?

Since we saw some celebrities who still got their "skin" on their thangs.....I'm thinkin of startin a thread on all out uncircumcised male posters......whad'ya think?

Gumanteater

• Valis
    Valis
    Gumanteater

Matthew 8:11-12 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Gumbraham, and Nutsaac, and Jehovah, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom hall will be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Scully
    Scully

Gumby

Since we saw some celebrities who still got their "skin" on their thangs.....I'm thinkin of startin a thread on all out uncircumcised male posters......whad'ya think?

Um. No. Please. Don't. I think that would qualify as WAAAAYYYY TMI.

Love ya anyway, Scully

• Englishman
    Englishman

Sort of..Roundheads versus Cavaliers?

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit