My Baby Kicks, the Jets can't!

by czarofmischief 6 Replies latest social physical

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

What a game! 20-17 in OT??? Yikes! I'm sitting here in shock! SHOCK!

It was the 4th quarter and my wife tugged me and told me to feel her tummy. I FELT MY BABY MOVE!

This was about ten seconds before the Jets missed the second field goal attempt and the game went into OT!

And then, that gentle fluttering from the Imperial Gestational Facility was like a good luck charm for my Black and Gold Armada - as the Jets completely disintegrated and Jeff Reed kicked the winner!

So I'm going around telling everybody that my baby kicked the field goal!

Praise the Lord, Yo!

I'm totally tripping out. It is a surfeit of happiness in the House of Mischief!

CZAR

• nilfun
    nilfun

Awww.. yep, nothing in the world like feeling a baby's first kicks :)

• Golf
    Golf

I don't understand why the Jets didn't get closer to the goal line instead of passing the ball. Well, opportunity knock twice and they couldn't take advantage of it.

I thought Pitts. had the edge. Those turnovers were bad for Pitts. I'm looking forward to Pats and Colts tomorrow. Will your son be available tomorrow?

Happy for you and the Mrs.

Guest77

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    Will your son be available tomorrow?

I'm renting him out. Besides, it might be a girl that's doing this. We don't know yet.

I'm holding out for a big signing bonus - I think the kid is worth it... ha ha ha!

CZAR

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Vanderjack is a free agent next year.

Don't let Lucy hold the ball for your kid. She's a cheater

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey Czar..........

Congrats on the upcoming new addition to the house of mischief.

Yeah..........that game had me nervous toward the end but the outcome was great.

GO STILLERS!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (STEELERS SAID WITH A WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA ACCENT).

HappyDad

• sweetsevda
    sweetsevda

congrats on having a baby how far long is she n do u no if its a boy or girl yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit