Just an Idea

by cab1000 6 Replies latest jw friends

• cab1000
    cab1000

When I first started fading, and reading COC, I wanted to share the new information with my family. I wanted to mail them copies of different things. But as you all know, if you want to fade, you cant go around spreading these things. Since I live away from most of the family, if I mailed them a copy of anything, they would see the postmark, and be able to identify it as me. So, I thought that what if I mailed it to someone on the board who lives in "tin buck too", then the "board member" opened the outer mail package, and the inner package was just another pre stamped package addressed and ready to ship where it should go.

Currently, I have no such desire to "share" any information with anyone, but I thought it may be a good idea, and I would be willing to help someone else, if they wanted to mail annominoulsy.

~cab

• bebu
    bebu

Heck, I'd do that for you.

bebu

• cab1000
    cab1000

cool...but I dont need to right now, I thought I would just offer it as an idea for others.....

• bebu
    bebu

Just pm me sometime when you work things out.

bebu

• cab1000
    cab1000

Sounds good. Next time I run across something that is too good not to share, I'll pm you so we can work out a "secret" mailing...as long as you are away from IL and IN....

~cab

• bebu
    bebu

I'm on the west coast.

bebu

• cab1000
    cab1000

That'll work fine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit