Where oh where ...

by ESTEE 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

1. Where does the bible say a woman should win her unbelieving husband without a word?

2. Where in the bible is the Story about David?s sin with Bathsheba, and the curse that all the bad things that happened

to his family after that -- was because of David?s sin?

3. Where does the Bible mention the Great Tribulation?

4. Where does the bible mention a spiritual paradise?

5. Where is the scripture where Peter says, where else would we go?

6. Where in the bible does it mention the ?two witness? rule to an accusation.

7. Where does it say to wait on Jehovah?

I don't have a bible anymore ... please help!

Love

ESTEE

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    1. Where does the bible say a woman should win her unbelieving husband without a word?

1 Peter 3:1

1 In like manner, YOU wives, be in subjection to YOUR own husbands, in order that, if any are not obedient to the word, they may be won without a word through the conduct of [their] wives,

UGH! Just looking that up made me feel ill.

Walter

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

1. 1 Peter 3:1f:

3 In like manner, YOU wives, be in subjection to YOUR own husbands, in order that, if any are not obedient to the word, they may be won without a word through the conduct of [their] wives, 2 because of having been eyewitnesses of YOUR chaste conduct together with deep respect.

2. 2 Samuel 11 (too long!)

3. Matthew 24:21 (and parallels)

for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world?s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again

4. Nowhere! (But about everywhere according to the WT).

5. John 6:68:

68Simon Peter answered him: "Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life

6. Deuteronomy 17:6:

At the mouth of two witnesses or of three witnesses the one dying should be put to death. He will not be put to death at the mouth of one witness.

7. Wait for, e.g. Psalm 37:7:

Keep silent before Jehovah
    And wait longingly for him. Do not show yourself heated up at anyone making his way successful, At the man carrying out [his] ideas.
  • shotgun
    shotgun

Estee

go to www.biblegateway.com you can search by word, verse, phrase in several translations.

• Doubtfully Yours
  • Narkissos
    Narkissos

DY you're right, the NWT is online!

http://www.watchtower.org/bible/index.htm

Unfortunately there is no search function...

• robhic
    robhic

Or ....... You could go to www.esword.net and download a really neat(and free!)bible program. It comes with a King James module but there are probably about 12 different versions and a bunch more in almost any language you'd like. There are maps, commentaries and other associated items all free for the download. Its search capabilities and other features make this a priceless addition to your computer.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Thanks for all your help and suggestions. I was not able to find any free online bible to download. Lots of downloads ... but all for money.

I won't use the Society link ... on principle.

I used BibleGateway.com. I put it in my favorites.

Thanks again!

Love you all!

ESTEE

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

You can also use www.e-sword.net for free. It is a downloadable bible that will run on your computer. Includes Strong's Hebrew and Greek Lexicon. Very useful for original meanings and debunking bad translating. Get's you on the right track to it, anyway.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Ocean - World Religions Free Research Library

This is a website my son put up for researching any religious scripture including the bible.

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit