Howdy ALL.. Jason et. al.

by kes152 1 Replies latest jw friends

• kes152
    kes152

Peace to YOU all!

I know I have been out and probably mostly everyone here enjoyed my "departure." But.. I have been "sent back" to speak with reference to Jason's thread.

Jason:

Although we have not spoken too much, actually very briefly, I am compelled to respond to your post regarding "the truth."

Remember when our Lord was on the earth and he designated 70 to preach saying 'The kingdom of God has drawn near?' Well, keep in mind that when he sends us out.. he said

"Go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Many of the house of Israel are here at this board. If the spirit sent you here to share the truth with them.. then just post that truth up. Those that are his sheep will HEAR HIS VOICE. All we do is put it out there. Let them make a decision as to whether they want to "hear or refrain."

Remember, this is not "our will." It is his will. So if the holy spirit sent you here.. give them the truth. If they don't want it.. they will not take it. For those who are asking, will KEEP asking. Don't leave this site until you KNOW that holy spirit says to you .. "that's enough." Like Paul.. he preached the truth to the Jews regardless as to whether they asked him for it or not. Paul did not stop speaking to them UNTIL Jesus told him.. "I have other work for you to do." And remember, even after he was sent to the nations, the Lord eventually told him to "go back to Jerusalem" to speak to the rulers.

We go wherever the spirit tells us to go. And when we go.. we are to "speak as we hear" for what we teach is not ours anyways. It belongs to him that sent us. All we are, are "mouths" that speak only what the holy spirit tels us to say ... 'in the hour that we say it.'

Matthew 10:19, 20
    John 7:16, 17
    John 16:13
    John 10:3, 4

so if you have the truth, just speak it. Let those hearing, hear, and let those refraining "refrain." Whatever you hear Jesus whisper to you, PREACH ON THE HOUSE-TOPS.

Matthew 10:27
    Ezekiel 3:27

Everyone who responed to Jason:

Don't think badly of him, he was just doing what he was 'commissioned' to do. Listen to what he says, give him a chance. If you don't like it.. or if you do, its your decision. I don't know if he's going to start preaching the "truth" now.. but if he does, converse on that.

I only spoke breifly with him.. so if you want to "link" me up as one of him.. you might want to hear what he says first BEFORE you do that. He, like ANY ONE OF YOU, are my brothers. And I would do the same for you.. seeing that a 'few' have done it for me.

Peace to you all,
    Aaron

• gsark
    gsark

Amen, brothers/sister. If I don't like something somebody says, I just move on to the next post. There are so many good postings here, I don't have time to waste on what i do not like. If anyone here has that kind of time, life has been kinder to you than you can know.

Life is a roller coaster. Get in, sit down, shut up and hang on!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit