Maniputlating the media - from www.ajwrb.org. Worth reading.

by Pole 5 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Pole
    Pole

Sorry if I am preaching to the choir, but has everyone read this document on the http://www.ajwrb.org site? I showed it to my mom (half-active JW) yesterday and she was shocked by the amount of spin and manipulation the WTS resort to. I guess it's worth reading by newbies whatever their current "stand on blood" may be.

Pole

http://www.ajwrb.org/basics/media.shtml

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

This board is absolutely HOPPING this afternoon!! I've never seen it move this fast. Sooooo

BTTT

• AlanF
    AlanF

Yep, lie to the media, lie to the JW community -- lie to everyone is the Watchtower way.

AlanF

• heretic
    heretic

thanks pole your the man

I hadnt seen that site before, i recommend everyone to go to the link and read the entire site, the fact alone that it is an anonomys site run by active and 'high up' JWs is incredibly powerful (sounds like they are experiencing a crisis of concience) the info on the site is amazing.

I will add it to the arsenal for my family, id love to just respect them and let them live their way but I cant let them die, my father has a family history of heart problems and i think the blood issue is going to hit 'like a theif in the night' and while everybody is praying and waiting to be told what to do by the society ill come in guns blazing.

The fact that the r & f is so under informed is a tool we should be using to show their incompitence to make this life threatening decision and prove that they are acting on WHATEVER the society tells them. I know thats gonna be my main amunition when i get the court order to administer...

thanks again pole

this forum is the best

cheers

life

• Pole
    Pole

life,

I'm glad you liked it. Another great thing about the site is that it's been translated into 11 languages (you just click the link at the bottom). Their message really reaches a lot of non-English speaking people in this way.

Cheers,

Pole

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    You might ask the spokesman why 61.5% of Witness patients whose hemoglobin drops to 6 or below die according to published scientific reports .

wow.. mine dropped to 15 or 16 after the birth of my last child. i was told it was 42 when i came in so i'm assuming thats around normal. i didnt know i was that close!

this is a great site and i hope it doesnt get shut down too. grrrr @ wtbs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit