Anyone familiar with this former Jehovah's Witness?

by TresHappy 1 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy
    Volunteer Expert: Derrick Holland
    Expertise: I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity.
    Life Experience Experience in the area
    17 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

Organizations belong to

What do you like about this subject? It is an opportunity to help others see what a difference Jesus can make in their lives.
    What do you still hope to achieve/learn in this field? I hope to see Jehovah's Witnesses come into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I also hope to help Christians defend their beliefs from God's Word, the Bible, and help them to effectively witness to JWs when they come in contact with them.
    Something interesting about this subject that others may not know: The Watchtower Society has in its history a long line of false prophecies, which according to the Word of God, disqualifies it from being "God's organization". While its doctrines are in regular need of change and revision, the Gospel of Jesus Christ never changes! It is man's only hope to be saved.
    Something controversial or provocative about this subject The beliefs of JWs and born again Christians differ in many ways. I simply hope God will use me to expose false doctrine, and at the same time, lead people to the REAL Truth, Who is the person of Jesus Christ, and not an organization (John 14:6).
    Prestige
    General Prestige3516
    Average Ratings from Other Users of AllExperts
    Knowledge9.830 Best of the best
    Clarity of Response9.850 Best of the best
    Timeliness9.820 Best of the best
    Politeness9.970 Best of the best
    Number Of Questions (in Past 24 Hours)0
    Max Number of Questions to be Asked (in 24 Hour period)3
    Total Number of Questions (since joining AllExperts)375
    Numerical Ratings from Other Users of AllExperts
    Knowl Clarity Time Polite Date
    10 10 10 10 12/16/04
    10 10 10 10 11/19/04
    10 10 10 10 11/05/04
    10 10 10 10 10/20/04
    10 10 10 10 09/28/04
    10 10 10 10 09/28/04
    9 9 9 10 08/27/04
    Comments from Other Users of AllExperts
    • Thank you sooooo much. It's nice to know I didn't miss something!!! I'm glad I found this websit, thank you very much for your time! (Sue Diekema on 11/19/04 3:02:29 PM)
    • Thanks for taking the time to give an intelligent and thorough answer. (Brian on 11/5/04 5:31:14 AM)
    • thank you so much, your answer was helpful but also hurtful...however I truly believe that your answer was from God. Take care and God Bless ( on 10/20/04 6:27:15 PM)
    • Kaballah.They say it is some kind of Jewis Mysticsm, that when practiced helps you out greatly in life. They say it is not religion. Go to www.kaballa (Brandon on 9/28/04 9:10:46 AM)
    • Kaballah.They say it is some kind of Jewis Mysticsm, that when practiced helps you out greatly in life. They say it is not religion. Go to www.kaballa (Brandon on 9/28/04 9:10:46 AM)
    • Thank you for your insight, it is a long road ahead...you will probably hear from me again :o) (Kathy on 8/27/04 8:30:21 AM)
    • Thanks Derrick. I appreciate your insight. ( on 8/12/04 3:36:21 PM)
    ASK A QUESTION DETAILED STATS
  • Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Doesn't sound familiar to me. Do you know where he lived/lives??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit