Amazing Tsunami Pictures

by sistaintheback 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• sistaintheback
    sistaintheback

Someone sent me these. Notice how the people are smiling. That had no idea what was about to happen.
    http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/view?i=EeANm7Zi3bN27kA&open=1&x=1&sm=1&sl=1.html

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Most of those photos were NOT of the recent tsunami, but of a backflow of a river in China a few years ago.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Take a look at pic 8 ... (people are laughing)

That reminds me :

weird to realised that adrenaline can make you laugh even when it's not funny at all ... I remember when we had that train crash in GARE DE LYON in Paris ... (I was just lucky being on the head side of trains side and on the other walkside cause some people on my side have been hurt real bad - if not dead since) ... more than 50 people dead in a sec in and outside the train ... for some reason lots of people were laughing real loud and couldn't stop (too much to handle)

Eddited to add : Also what I can't forget about that day is the smell ... : hot iron (probably because of blood)

• sistaintheback
    sistaintheback

oh....I thought these were of the recent tsunami. I was wondering why I hadn't seen them on CNN.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit