why is this not an issue with the wt org?

by sowhatnow 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

i watched this and thought hmm, so when getting a birth certificate, your handing your child over to be owned by the govt. anyone with the 'stock certificate of manifest' [how much your worth]  is owned by their Govt.

the WT is ok with everyone including themselves being owned by 'satans govt' lol.

in theory no jw should have a birth certificate.  especially since they let people in the past,  die over that refusal to have a govt issued certificate.

they assign you a bond /stock number,  its the tiny red letters on your certificate.

and you are now property of that government , so you have no rights to your children, they can take them if they feel you are in the wrong.

they and we are slaves to a govt.

[our last names are a 'brand' creepy. were basically categorized before were born. lol.]

now, who is going to never sign a birth certificate? has anyone tried?

whats your take?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLX67xy0Jkw

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    wow can i have some of what you're smoking?
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow
    lol, so you think this is all speculation and baloney? God I hope so, you never know though, after all the wt isnt all its pretending to be either.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    So.... you realize this is all crazy talk, right?
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow
     i suppose that would make more sense, but whats the reason for all the crazy conspiracy theories? i could never wrap my head around it,  what goal do these people hope to arrive to?  you know.
  • Chaserious
    Chaserious
    whats the reason for all the crazy conspiracy theories?

Some people just can't take anything at face value and begin with the assumption that there is a conspiracy behind everything.  Being skeptical and questioning things has its value, but when you begin with a conclusion, search high and low for any shred of evidence to support that predetermined conclusion, and ignore any evidence to the contrary as "all part of the conspiracy," voila - you have a conspiracy theorist.

• sir82
    sir82

what goal do these people hope to arrive to?

Humans have a great psychological need for things to "make sense".

Unfortunately, in the vast majority of cases, things just happen due to a random confluence of impossible-to-predict-or-control circumstances.

That is too boring, or too unsatisfying, or too scary for some - so they make up elaborate conspiracies which (at least superficially) appear to tie in a "meaning" to events. Others with the same psychological need latch onto, and promulgate, those ideas.

Thus, you get "9/11 truthers", "birth certificate truthers", "alien-Bilderberger-black-helicopter" conspiracy nuts, and so on.

Actually, people have been building conspiracy stories, well, for as long as there have been people.

• cofty
    cofty

Just think about the crazy conspiracy we all used to believe!

No wonder ex-JWs are prone to conspiracies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit