Need a WT-letter about Child Custody Materials

by Henriksen 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Henriksen
    Henriksen

Some years ago the legal department of The Watchtower sent out a letter about Child Custody Materials. I strongly need a copy af this letter (if possibly with a date) for documentation. If you have a copy of this letter, please mail me a copy.

I need a copy of the letter to prove that they knew to the existence of ?Preparing for Child Custody Cases? in the early 90?s. I know that there have circulated such a copy on the Internet some years ago, but I can't find it.

Some years ago I saw the homepage www.dirtclod.com (now closed) and I think something like what I'm looking for was there, but I'm not 100% sure.

If you have a copy of a WT-letter that mention ?Preparing for Child Custody Cases?, please mail it to me: [email protected]

Thanks
    Søren

• IT Support
    IT Support

Henriksen,

See Freeminds' Lying In Court: a review of the Watchtower's booklet, "Preparing For Child Custody Cases"

http://www.freeminds.org/legal/custody.htm

Hope this helps.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Here is a PDF copy of that brochure... and that letter.

Preparing For Child Custody Cases

• IT Support
    IT Support

Hi Elsewhere,

Thanks for that link to the .pdf. However, I tried printing it out and keep getting an error.

Page 1 prints ok, then this is on the next page:

ERROR: ioerror OFFENDING COMMAND: image STACK: -dictionary- -savelevel-

Does this also happen to you? Is it possible to 'rebuild' the pdf?

Thanks.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

some pdf files you have to physically go to page two by your arrows at the bottom.and print it out page by page individually. ( i had to do a 20 page catalog that way) you could try that or copy paste the text to your word processor and print it from there.

• Henriksen
    Henriksen

Hi Elsewhere,

Thanks for the link - it was exactly what I was looking for!

Now I only need a date for the letter, or a known date for one sent out. It's not the end of the world if I don't get it but it would be of great help for documentation.

• IT Support
    IT Support

Candidlynuts,

Thanks. After experimenting, I copied every page to its own .jpg file, then imported each into Word...

• PinTail
    PinTail

Its sick how they can teach others how to lie in gods name.

They are going to blazes...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit