Courage to Change

by scootergirl 6 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I wanted to pass on a link of a db that I want to get up and runnning called Courage to Change. It is a site for friends and family of alcoholics and focuses on our recovery using the 12 Step Alanon Program. For any that are interested, please feel free to join me. Thanks Simon for allowing me to post this link! http://excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=10653

• Fleur
    Fleur

thank you scootergirl, I will keep the link in mind and if anyone needs directing to an AA/Alanon discussion forum I'll send them your way!

hugs

essie

• missy04
    missy04

I would like to look at the site! I have a good friend who is an alcoholic.

I had a hard time finding the site. Since it wouldn't let me click on the link I tried to copy and paste it into my search engine but it didn't work

~Sarah

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Cool! I am registering!

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

I copied the link and pasted it into my browser and it worked fine for me

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Back when I was an active member of Al-Anon, I had that book "Courage to Change". Great book! Still have it...need to dig it up again.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I'm sorry but I can't for the life of me figure out anymore how to make a "clickable" link (I am using mozilla browser)...but if you copy and paste it should work. Billygoat, isn't it a great book? Have you seen the new on that came out? Called Hope for Today. EXCELLENT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit