Power of the heart... Prayers for Dansk

by Unfettered 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Unfettered
    Unfettered

Where does the power to heal come from?

• Unfettered
    Unfettered

If you make a study of apparently effective hands on healers, Qi Gong, and Tai Qi practitioners you will start to notice a repeating theme in regards to the source of power that provides an individual with both the ability to heal themselves, as well as heal others? the object of that theme is the Heart.

• Unfettered
    Unfettered

Where does the power to heal come from?

If you make a study of apparently effective hands on healers, Qi Gong, and Tai Qi practitioners you will start to notice a repeating theme in regards to the source of power that provides an individual with both the ability to heal themselves, as well as heal others? the object of that theme is the Heart.

Numerous healers have noted the increased effectiveness of their hands on healing and prayer when the heart not just the mind is involved. Additionally, it is known in Eastern Qi Gong and Tai Chi practice that the heart is the center of the being where the most powerful energy emanates and where also more subtle energies are transformed into more physical energies. This energy can be used for destructive (amazingly powerful blows) or constructive (healing) purposes.

Please allow me this moment to share some personal experience that emphasizes the need for us to really open our hearts ACTIVELY during prayer and meditation for Dansk to be most effective.

I have been practicing Martial Arts, Meditation, Tai Qi, and Qi Gong on a regular basis now for the past 6 or 7 years. Over that time it has become apparent to me that love is a real ENERGY, not just a concept. Additionally, that energy is directly tied into the heart and has a very powerful ability to transform and affect the physical.

During my normal meditation I normally spend time on a daily basis ?raising? energy and storing it in my Dan Tien (lower navel area). At a certain point I felt that the Dan Tien area had become ?full? and that the energy began to rise up through my body up into the heart and then to fill the rest of my body. When this began to happen I noticed great increases in my physical strength and stamina. The relationship of this energy to the heart was not completely apparent to me until one particular day.

At work I used to eat a bowl of clam chowder every other day. What can I say, I love the stuff. I happened to work at a college at that time. One day I had a bowl of it again and even though it tasted a little different? almost a little metallic flavor, I finished off the entire bowl and continued my work. About an hour or so later I began to feel as though I was getting sick. My bones started aching and I started to feel chills. Knowing that I can usually beat a cold or sickness if I meditate quickly before the full onset of the illness, I immediately told my boss I was going home early sick and headed to my home (10 minutes away).

When I got home I stripped and jumped into bed and immediately began my focused meditation to raise energy and fight off whatever was attacking my immune system. However, I found I was loosing mental energy and could no longer focus sufficiently.
    So, instead of fighting the illness head on I decided to let go and just sink downward and relax more into it. As I did so, I noticed my awareness sinking into my heart area/chakra. When I was sufficiently focused there I started to feel my heart center begin to vibrate? subtly at first and then it got quite intense. I felt my heart literally begin to open and when that happened I felt a strong surge of warm white/yellowish energy flow freely from my heart and wrap around my body like a cocoon.

I lost track of time but at a certain point the energy stopped flowing, the warmth of being bathed in this energy faded, and I opened my eyes. I got up and looked at the clock and noticed that 3 hours had past. This was the longest I had ever been in deep meditation up to that point. I felt great. In fact I felt so energized and strong that I later went and did a 1 hour workout lifting weights at the gym. I noticed immediately that I was not only ?feeling? strong but WAS actually physically stronger. Both my previous rep weights and max weights now felt extremely light to me and I pushed my weight lifting up to about 30% higher weight. Even at that weight (although heavier) it didn?t feel very strenuous at all and I lifted it with ease. I really felt ?jacked up? on this energy that came out of my heart chakra. I was afraid to raise the weight much higher thinking that although I couldn?t feel it at that moment, maybe I would feel strained the next day.

Well, the next day came and when I woke up I was backed to feeling ?normal?? no muscular strain either. When I arrived at work my co-worker told me something that blew my mind. He said, ?hey how you doing? I thought you would be at the hospital.?

?huh?? I said.

?yeah, after you left a bunch of ambulances arrived on campus and carted a bunch of people away to the hospital. According to the school news paper some of them are in critical condition and one girl was found dead in her dorm room. They all ate the same clam chowder you ate yesterday? salmonella or something.?

Wow? I had eaten an entire bowl of that stuff? gone home, did my meditation, had this experience of the heart chakra energy enveloping me? 3 hours later I was up? a couple hours later I went and did a hard workout with an abundance of energy and here all these other people are in the hospital and one is dead? mere chance?

No, other subsequent experiences including my use of such energy in the Martial Arts has taught me that we indeed have a very powerful energy that is transformed through the heart? and it can be a very powerful energy for self-healing and from the descriptions of hands on healers this same energy can be applied to hands on as well as distance healing.

That being said, when you are praying for Ian/Dansk, remember that love is not just a concept, it is a real energy. I encourage you to take out at least 15 minutes a day or more to try and feel your heart open toward him and send your heart energy and love to envelope, energize, and heal him. His own Karma will decide what to do with such energy. I hope that Karma is for him to stick around a lot longer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit