new year fade is tough

by TheListener 1 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener

God, this is the worst. The new year is a tough time around the ole watchtower cult.

First it's the DPA cards and filling them out with your cong. bookstudy overseer watching over you like a predatory bird and dealing with loved ones who know or don't know you're fading and asking you to sign there death warrant and like it.

Second, it's the whole "where is our District Convention this year?" and "What are the DC dates this year?" nonsense. You'd think they were announcing the place and time of armageddon itself.

Hopefully by the end of the week all of this nonsense will be over and things will slowly go back to the normal cult like flow.

• Balsam
    Balsam

It is never easy to fade. For your family members who are wanting you to sign their DPA against blood. You could say very nicely that I just don't feel I can make a judgement call if I am ever faced with this. Would you please get someone else sign in for you. You don't have to mentional the blood thing, just let them know you don't feel comfortable making life and death decisions for them.

Good luck,

Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit