NEW BLOOD CARDS?

by whyme 6 Replies latest jw friends

• whyme
    whyme

-it's been awhile O.K . So at 17 I made the quick decison to just stop carrying around my blood card. I don't think I realized it then but I think that was when I decided to just free myself from the society. I am 21 now and I don't think our con. has received the new ones. aI overheard an elder talking about the many new changes in the blood card; things about advocate forms to fill out and stuff. I was just sitting there thinking; Thank God! I have freed myselfg from all this B.S It is so hard for us young ones who still have to go on pretending since we still live at home. Sometimes, I think I got it but I dunno. Other times its hard. My mother is so ignorant.The other day she realized I did not have the new 05 yearly text and asked me how could I ever walk out the door without doing my text. I told her I read my bible whish is more improtant. She shut up quick!! (p.s this is Tresbella, some of you may know me

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    The other day she realized I did not have the new 05 yearly text and asked me how could I ever walk out the door without doing my text. I told her I read my bible whish is more improtant. She shut up quick!!

lol... that's classic!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

There is a new REVISED instruction sheet for filling out the DPA card. They now have a HEALTH CARE PROXY signed document attached to the NO BLOOD card. So it is now all inclusive on one card instead of having separate forms filed away.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Yeah, I'm not going to do it. They want you to have the name of the person who you select to make your medical decisions for you if you are not able to. I just cannot do this. No Way.

• mysterio91
    mysterio91

I would love for someone to scan the card so I can copy it and doctor it up...hehe.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

See this post under "Blood" for more details.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/16/82625/1.ashx

• Neo
    Neo
    I would love for someone to scan the card

I second that. It would be much welcome.

Neo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit