Of Miracles and Hope

by all_forgiving 6 Replies latest jw friends

• all_forgiving
    all_forgiving

The last week will go down as the biggest tragedy i can recall and I foresee I ever will. This week we've all witnessed a miracle by the out pouring of kindness and love shown by everyone. All borders have been dropped and the spirit of humanity has has never shown brighter. So many times do we see each other as different but this week has proven othervise. Waring factions have dropped guns in India in exchange for hands that help. Religions coming to gather as one. This my friends is true Hope for mandkind.

Never forget and remember why we really are all here for.

happy new year all.

peace

all_forgiving

• FMZ
    FMZ

Hey mate... I agree, it is simply beautiful that the world is coming together to show nothing but selfless love for those in need.

Thankyou.

KJ

• Been there
    Been there

Welcome to the board all_forgiving, glad to have you here.

I agree 100% with what you say. It is a time to remind all humans what they can do if they choose to and they have chosen to do good from bad.

My heart goes out to all people touched by this tragedy. I can't even comprehend the pain and suffering anymore.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I think that everyone, whether they believe in God or not, are grappling with the question "Why?" But that hasn't made us apathetic. The outpouring (from believer and non-believer) has been tremendous and does give hope. I agree.

• all_forgiving
    all_forgiving

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

My goal in life is to help and make as many friends as possible. Looks like I've gained a few more.

What more could one ask for?

all_forgiven

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

AMEN!

• all_forgiving
    all_forgiving

Thank you AuntieJane!

:)

all_forgiven

Share this

Google+