I have noticed a lot more trolls in recent weeks, and really hope this is the beginning of a trend. It really warms my heart to see them here. It is so encouraging. We must be doing something right.
Yes, they say some mean, nasty, and stupid things, but I find I smile at them more than I frown. Here are the ten reasons I like trolls and want more of them in 2005.
- Trolls come here for a reason, even if they don't consciously realize why yet.
- Trolls have already showed their defiance of the Watchtower Society by coming here.
- Trolls believe they are indestructible; and they alone can withstand an apostate website.
- Trolls are used to thinking in terms of black and white, so it is easy to see the holes in their reasoning.
- Trolls remind us of the mental entrapment that we once escaped, and that helps us to appreciate how far we have come.
- Trolls make us less apt to fight among ourselves, since we are so busy with the trolls.
- Trolls unite us in our purpose and remind us that we are all in this boat together along with the trolls.
- Trolls have the same anger that we do, but they misdirect it against us while they are working through their denial.
- Trolls eventually come to the same conclusions we did and realize that we are not their enemy.
- Trolls add to our membership and eventually become apostates themselves.
Yep. I really like trolls. Here's to more trolls in 2005!
Happy New Year