I wonder what they sent the UN

by heretic 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• heretic
    heretic
    Consequently, it is important that you should keep us informed about your orginizations information programme as it relates to the United Nations, including sending us issues of of relevant publications.

quote from the UNs DPI NGO letter.

I can just imagine a brother standing on the front door of the UN saying "and you can see this scarlet coloured wild beast? thats you, and over the page, you again geting showered by fireballs. I think the artist really capture your eyes nicely, dont you think? and here the people you help running for they're lives so really you're just delaying the inevitable and now you and them are all dead and heres us, no were gonna be ok you see because were Gods people and you are satans people... you know the devil? there you go see its really quite simple, so that books a $2.50 donation if youd like to have a read"

• operate solely for a non profit basis
      one of the requirements for a NGO.

does this entitle them to some kind of financial assistance from the UN?

• Pole
    Pole

Welcome lifesagarden!

I once started a similar thread and some folks listed there a number of WT and Awake articles that might have got sent to the UN.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/77192/1.ashx

Pole

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

To answer your question. No the "partnership" should not have provided financial aid.

Click below ... This may help. The only thing I do not have linked is the March 2004 letter by the UN ...

http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/un.htm

If I get a chance today I will get you to the link relating to the 1991 WT rag and the Muller quote.

Remember the WTS never "joined" the UN. The proper words are "associated" or "partnered".

Later

hawk

• one
    one

what about FOIA? or the ambassador for FRANCE asking for the complete record?

My opinion is that after 1975 fiasco the WT was finally ordered to shut up about what can be considered "subversive" information, constantly denigrating the UN adn probably to retract. WT articles after they associated to the UN were kind of pulling back from prior statements.

WT has never done that before. Well no, they removed a few pages from a book after the president and other administrators were released from JAIL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit