WTBTS - Beard letter to me. PDF format

by PinTail 8 Replies latest jw friends

• PinTail
    PinTail

If anyone wants it then send me an e-mail asking for beard letter" and will send it to you by PDF attachment, I can't figger out any other way.

[email protected]

Shane

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

So that whole "Don't grow a beard." stuff I heard growing up was all bullshit?

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Okay, I'll bite... send it to me at dan at danielglick dot com.

When I was a dub, I knew of various people who had written to the WTS about this, and the WTS said that it was okay to grow a beard, but it would be up to the body of elders whether or not a man with a beard wold be eligible for 'privileges'.

And of course, the BOE would ultimately be driven by Watchtower tradition, without needing any explicit instructions from the WTS.

• duffy
    duffy

I'd like to see the letter too All through my teens the message was pounded into us repeatedly, "NO BEARDS" [email protected]

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hey Shane, I'd love to see that, for my son who wants one but who also seems to want "privileges". I'll pm you my email.

Thanks!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I PMed you my email address. If you want I will host the PDF for you so it can be downloaded from this thread.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Beard it is a sign of the "apostates"!!!!

• PinTail
    PinTail

Yeah OK, send me a e-mail and post it for me.

[email protected]

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Beards are a filthy, dirty habit! ... and they lead to other things!! or was that smoking a pipe? .. mud wrestling? .. aw 'uck, I gotta get back to the meetings.

unclebruce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit