Heyy Everybody!

by snakeizz 8 Replies latest jw friends

• snakeizz
    snakeizz

Hello to all the ex J-dubs out there!!!

I just discovered this board today and let me just say it is a breath of fresh air! I should have joined this group a long time ago instead of today. I have been an ex JW (unbaptized publisher anyway) for about 8 years. I have been dealing with some issues for as long as I can remember. I definitely have my reasons for walking away from the "orginization" but when both sides of your family are active members, it's not easy for one soul to take. But ever since I left, my life has NEVER been better. I will probably go into details of my history later but I am happy to say that I finally know the truth about God's love. It isn't conditional or partial to only JW's....like I was tricked into believing....I have been blocking ALL my blessings by staying trapped into a life and religion that tricked me into believing it was the way for all. I'm just so happy that there are more people like me who know that know exactly what I've been through and then some...although I have done things that all Christians should avoid (mostly fornicate LOL) but I try my hardest to apply ALL of God's laws in my life...and share His message with others....but yall are HILARIOUS on some of these posts ====> Articles you like to see in the WT/Awake!.....glad I found this spot.....

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome snakeizz to JWD, enjoy your stay!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Welcome to the board!

I've also been out about 8 years or so. Doesn't it feel great that you can finally freely express a sense of humor toward the JWs? Instead of "We're not supposed to laugh at that", you can finally laugh freely!

Also, who wants to live in Paradise Erf when you can't freely express yourself.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome aboard! Glad you found this place at last.

Look forward to hearing more from ya

Brummie

• LDH
    LDH

and you will laugh.....

Welcome Snake.......

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Welcome to the board ! I look forward to your posts.

• snakeizz
    snakeizz

Thanks to all of you.....i think i'm gonna enjoy myself here....talk about support!

i feel a sense of healing coming along....LOL

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Hi Snake!

Welcome to JWD - paradise earths were always over rated in my opinion anyway!

FF

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Welcome! Enjoy the fine spiritual feast!

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit