Font Size?

by millie210 9 Replies latest forum tech-support

• millie210
    millie210

Hi Simon,

Is there any way to set the size font we want?  Yesterday for some odd reason my font went very small here.

It is normal on other websites. I am using Google Chrome

Thanks,

Millie

• Simon
    Simon

Try doing a hard refresh (Ctrl / Shift + refresh) which will make sure a fresh copy of assets used by the page (stylesheets and scripts) are loaded.

I do have providing font options on the todo list but there are quite a few other things ahead of it I'm afraid.

• millie210
    millie210
    I will try that. Thank you so much!
  • Giordano
    Giordano

Millie if you use a mouse hold down the control key  on your keyboard and roll the mouse Stroll wheel forward for larger size font and back for smaller.

Or click on the three bars on your top right browser and find Zoom to increase or decrease size.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Is there any way to set the size font we want?

Also, if the default font size isn't to your liking, you can zoom in or out by pressing Ctrl + or Ctrl - (Command + and Command - on a Mac).

• millie210
    millie210

Thanks guys for the tips.

The one Girodano suggested worked so I am all good now.

I appreciate the quick response. You guys are the best! 

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    This is a test. It worked at first but when I closed and reopened my window it went back to normal. I am using IE11.
  • Giordano
    Giordano

Village idiots wunderkinds switch to Chrome for Jw.com .You can kept E11 but Chrome works better for this web site at this time. I bounce between both. I  sip my brown liquor  with E11 but engage in fearsome debate on Chrome.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

This is a test using Google Chrome.

Still doesn't work for me. The font neither gets larger or smaller. When I scroll the wheel the text gets larger but it has no effect on the font size.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

This is a test.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit