Tidal Waves Kill More Than 5,600 in Asia

by battman 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• battman
    battman

Very tragic news,

battman

• battman
    battman

Death toll up to 7,000 plus and many believe that many many more will have perished.

The news story is at Yahoo.

No doubt the dubs will find this a feeding frenzy.

batt

• Fleur
    Fleur

This is so horrible. Of course my JW relatives will say it's just another sign that armageddon is coming.

If 'god' was going to save the world, I wish he would have hurried up and done it already.

Those poor people :(

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Terribly sad news. Latest death toll is 25,000!

Jeff

• Navigator
    Navigator

I understand the toll is over 33,000 now and disease from polluted water will likely double that number.

• bigboi
    bigboi

I wouldn't be surprised if the death toll eventually reaches the hundreds of thousands. It's a heartbreaking turn of events. I read in this morning's paper that before the wall of water reached the shores of Sri Lanka the people there, many children included among them, were drawn to the beaches because of the unusually high waves. Then, just like that, the wall of water was upon them. God have mercy on their souls.

• IronGland
    IronGland

Has Bush ordered Air Strikes in retaliation for the tsunami yet?

• snakeizz
    snakeizz

It's an estimated 59,000 now......

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Has Bush ordered Air Strikes in retaliation for the tsunami yet?

lol

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

This is so terrible and sad. So much pain...so much death.... This little boy just tears my heart out....

But there are thousands like him...and thousands worse off than him..people with no homes...entire families, or even villages gone...it is difficult to comprehend the suffering of so many people....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit