Just wondering

by sugarbritches 3 Replies latest jw friends

• sugarbritches
    sugarbritches

HI- If a guy was disfellowshipped because of his association with me- a non- witness- will he be allowed to talk to me again once he is reinstated?? Thanks guys-

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

First of all sugar welcome to the board.

And truthfully....its up to him and his mindset.

If he got reinstated, and is trying to show that he is leaving all of his past friends.....then he won't

But if he still cares about his friends he will at least tell you why he cannot be friends anymore.

Its been my experience with most disfellowshipped people that get reinstated that they just avoid any relationships in the past.

Sorry to sound so negative, but there may be hope!

my .02

MelbaT

• sugarbritches
    sugarbritches

Thanks Melba for your reply. In my heart, I don't think he will ever talk to me again because it seems like JW's are so afraid of the elders power to send them back to the dark and shameful world of shunning and of being disfellowshipped yet again. So sad- I will never understand.Again thanks for your reply:))

• simplesally
    simplesally

I am guessing he didn't get df'd for associating with you........but maybe for what he did while he was with you. Smoking? Drugs? Sex? Any of those things???

So, if he is reinstated again and if you are a woman, he will be counseled to not be alone with you........but thats true whether or not you were jw or non jw. Persons are not to be alone with members of the opposite sex.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit