I've just eaten my Christmas present :(

by Brummie 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

This is the 2nd box of After Eights that I've eaten and neither should have been opened until the 25th, I promised my sons I wouldnt open their gifts, oh the guilt...

• Brummie
    Brummie

I'm just about to start on these now..

Celebrations Chocolate Candies - Click to enlarge

Whats your favourite?

• jwbot
    jwbot

I ate my brothers xmas gift :(

• Satanus
    Satanus

My kitty likes chocolate too.

S

• Scully
    Scully

I baked a sheet of toffee-almond treats yesterday - 4 dozen - they were gone before bed time last night and they were supposed to be for Christmas.

Mr Scully was a very naughty boy... but I have to admit those things are quite addictive!

• morty
    morty

well dont feel bad Brummie.....I got into a present that I was suppose to GIVE to someone

Quality Street was suppose to be their gift,but they were sitting under the x-mas tree for to long....

Morty of the licking the chocolate off my fingers class

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Dagnabit Brummie I knew better than to look at this thread. Only reason I did is because I was sure you probably cussed and I could [edit] you!

I probably could kill right now for some chocolate.............gerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

I hope my favorite little kitty didn't get a tummy ache eating all that candy.

Puuuurrrrrrrrrr

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Tonight I made chocolate covered pretzels, buttered pecans and chex mix. I just hope it all makes it till Christmas day!

• missy04
    missy04

I ate our Christmas present from my uncle..well I am still eatting it. It's a box full of home made fudge. It's actually heavy! There's alot of it in there! Although it tastes GREAT, I can't imagine how many sit-ups I'm gonna have to do to take the fudge back off me.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Good!!! Bon appetite

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit