MORMON Prez. Gordon Hinckley on CNN Tomorrow

by Amazing1914 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Tomorrow night, 12/21 Mormon President Gordon Hinckley will be interviewed by Larry King. This may be interesting. But, Larry is not a hard hitter, and stays mostly non-confrontational. So, the interview may be a whole lot of nothing. I plan to watch just in case Gordon says something really juicy.

Larry King Live site does not yet show Hinckley as a guest. The last time he was interviewed was September 14, 2001. Larry just announced it at the end of his program tonight. - Jim W.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I've watched him interview Hinckley before and find him very very interesting. Larry's wife is a Mormon, so he is usually pretty easy with this guy.

I saw him in Hawaii a couple of years ago. The place we stay is near the big Mormon temple at Laie and the Mormons were having a big international conference that weekend. I was in the grocery store, and he was shopping with a woman I assumed to be his wife. He looked vaguely familiar, but I didn't read his name badge. He asked me if I was a visitor (Hawaiians don't say 'tourist") and I said I was and he said he was too. Later, I saw him on TV, and realized that was who I saw.

• justhuman
    justhuman

The sister religion of the WT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit