I missed out on my grandfather

by czarofmischief 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Thanks to that damnable cult I missed the last few years of my grandfather's life.

He died last year. He was a kind man. Not a jw. But his wife, my grandmother, was. So after I got diffed about five years ago, I stopped going down to NC to visit them. I only went once. It was so awkward I never went back.

Now he is dead, and I will never talk to him again: this side of death at least, although I'm sure he's in Caledonia afore me - being from Glasgow, he was...

Anyway, to all lurkers, this is what your religion is: broken families and lies. GET OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE!!!!

CZAR

• Fleur
    Fleur
    Anyway, to all lurkers, this is what your religion is: broken families and lies. GET OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE!!!!

Awww, Czar. I know how you feel, man. I missed out on a lot of time with my grandmother the last couple years of her life, because the rest of the JW family really let her have it any time she visited me. I wanted her to come live with me when she was sick last year, she knew we would take care of her. She told my mom that of all the grandkids (all the rest of whom are JW) that I was the only one who offered. She knew I loved her with all my heart.

I'm sure your grandpa knew, too. I'm just so sorry for what you missed...what I missed.

Get out of her, indeed. She's a wh*re of the worst sort: a homewrecker.

love,

essie

• M-J
    M-J

I had the opposite, still wrong though.

My dads parents were not JW, whilst my mums were, so I only had any real contact a few months before I was DF'd at 18, my Grandfather passed away the night it was announced I was DF'd.

Kind and considerate, or calculated and cold ?

• gumby
    gumby

Czar{{{{hugs buddy}}}}. I'm missing out on the lives of my two grandchildren because of this group.

How many Czars do you think there are on this planet as we speak? Thousands and thousands..

Many doubt whether this Organisation is really all that bad, but were you to see all the lives they have put a big black mark in, your feeling would be different.

Gumby

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow
    this is what your religion is: broken families and lies

I'm sorry to hear of all the time you've had to miss with your grandfather, and grandmother for that matter, due to their religion being JW, Czar. Sad result of "christianity" indeed.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Sorry to hear it. I know how you feel.

Bryan

Have you Seen My Mother

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit