WTS funding for project /seperate from the world?

by lurk 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lurk
    lurk

sorry im post mad tonight.last post promise

how come the WTS preaches to be seperate from the world then gets money from NYSERDA ?

you might think im over reacting ,but how come the authorities and buisnesss are satan one minute and a funder the next? i mena how seperate is seperate?

the watchtower award is listed at the sight below.its not a scandel but annoying.they certainly know hwo to sniff out the money and save there own purses.

http://www.state.ny.us/governor/press/year04/june24_4_04.htm

The 52 projects being funded by NYSERDA represent a total investment of $66 million in advanced distributed generation and combined heat and power initiatives when co-funding for the projects is factored in. These projects will enable commercial, agricultural, and industrial energy users to generate their own electricity, while using waste heat from the electric generation equipment for productive purposes, such as space or water heating.

http://www.nyserda.org/About/about_faqs.asp

Where does NYSERDA funding come from?NYSERDA derives its basic research revenues from an assessment on the intrastate sales of New York State's investor-owned electric and gas utilities, federal grants, and voluntary annual contributions by the New York Power Authority and the Long Island Power Authority. Additional research dollars come from limited corporate funds.
    lurk
  • Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Hi Lurk,

I understand your frustration. In the past I have also posted some of these types of discoveries about the Society. They are a big business. They bring in well over a billion dollars each year, just in the USA. They use a lot of property, buildings and electricity to run their facilities, including Watchtower Farms (now in four states, New York, Florida, New Jersey, and Colorado). As a big business, it makes sense to join in to get funding for electric systems, or join the UN to get attention to their concerns around the world (we would call it political favors), etc. What the Society preaches to the rank and file is different than what they practice.

There is much more. I have compiled a list of over 100 Watchtower owned corporations here in the United States. It would amaze you to see how much they have connected themselves with this world.

Jim W.

• toreador
    toreador

I would like to see that list Amazing.

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Hi Toreador,

I have the list sotred on a disk. But, also, it was posted under my other screen name "Amazing." I have not yet had my posts under that name restored. I will do so in the not too distant future. In the meantime, I will look for my list on disk and see if I can report it. - Jim W.

• toreador
    toreador

Thanks Jim! I will be waiting.

• lurk
    lurk

amazing

thanks i would really like to see that list.

i can see why the bros and sis's dont belive any of this .(i didnt either)

unbelievable and yet its true.

As a big business, it makes sense to join in to get funding for electric systems, or join the UN to get attention to their concerns around the world (we would call it political favors), etc.

this is so true i can see now how much like a company the WTS is

i hope an honest fearless documentary about the WTS is not to far away.

lurk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit