A New England Winter?

by Sunnygal41 1 Replies latest social current

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

So..........I'm driving to work this morning.........oh, about 6:15 and it's dark.........and, as I'm going thru an intersection, I glance to my left and coming out of a side road is what we would label a real "die hard" enthusiast........he's on a motorcycle, with a tall, plastic windshield to help keep the snowflakes out of his eyes..................so, I'm a bit nonplussed, but, I've heard and seen these type before..........so, about 3 or 4 more miles are churned under my tires and my eye is caught, again, (grin) by a flashing, white light traveling along the left hand shoulder of the road..........as I approach closer and closer, I am suddenly astounded to make out a dim outline of a man, heavily weatherized, astride a ten speed bike! On his back, is his backpack and he is diligently heading to wherever winter ten speed riders feel it necessary to perambulate!! Needless to say, I am wondering what other interesting moments will present themselves to me today...........I dare say that it's certainly been an interesting morning already, for me! LOL!

• Golf
    Golf

S41, are you typing this post as your driving? Yes, it is getting interesting.

Guest77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit