Looking for Brother Larry Graham

by musicmandan04 7 Replies latest jw friends

• musicmandan04
    musicmandan04

Hi,

My name is Dan and I am from Florida. I am looking for someone with contact information for Brother Larry Graham. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!!!

• under74
    under74

Hi Dan from Florida.

Ummm, would this be the musician and convert to JWs, "One In A Million" Brother Larry Graham? If so, I WISH I had contact info for him but I don't, I kinda doubt anyone here does as most on this site are ex-JWs...but you probably know this already. BUT that song, One In A Million kicks ass...I liked the stuff he did with Sly & The Family Stone as well.

Is this the Larry Graham you speak of?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I know where to find him actually. PM me and I can give you that info.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Why is this guy sooooo familiar both in name and occupation? What congregation did he go to? Maybe I saw him featured in a district convention or something?

• blondie
    blondie

I do believe Brother Graham attends the same JW congregation in Minneapolis Minnesota that Prince does.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Last I knew he was living in Los Angeles area (Pasadena, I think).

His mother-in-law was my neighbor for many years.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Just for the record, Larry Graham had nothing to do with the breakup of Pantera.

Six~ can't stop that lifesaving work! class.

• blondie
    blondie
    The bassist ended up moving from Jamaica to the Minneapolis suburb of Chanhassen, where he and The Artist co-produced the recent album, "Graham Central Station 2000,"

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/1999/May-28-Fri-1999/weekly/11244959.html

Today Graham is more neatly groomed, having opted for what seems to be the quiet life. He shows me around his pastoral nine-acre spread in exurban Chanhassen, which he shares with his wife Tina and their teenage daughter Latia.

http://www.citypages.com/databank/20/972/article7783.asp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit