Americans buying prescription drugs from overseas...

by Elsewhere 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

For those who are not familiar with this issue... Bush and the FDA have been trying to stop seniors and other people from buying their prescription drugs from other countries for less than they can be purchased here in the US.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Well, hell, I go across the border to Mexico to buy all the time.

If Bush and his Merry Men wanna get something done, they all need to pull their heads out of their a$$es and stop being a bunch of bitches.

No wonder I didn't vote this year. All of the candidates sucked.

laters

kaykay_mp

• shamus
    shamus

They're stopping it on our end in Canada. Seems as though politicians are worried about it eating up our supply. So nyea nyea nyea nyea nyea! We have cheap drugs!

What gets me is the U.S. says that they're 'dangerous' when they're the same dammed drugs that are sold in the good ol' U.S.A., LOL! There are exceptions... like certain companies that provide flu vaccinations that are liscenced in Canada and not the U.S.

But anyhoo, it's coming to a stop here in the next few weeks.

• Satanus
    Satanus

That's democracy for ya. Democracy Predation for the corporations, cake for the peasants. Fleecing for the sheep, wool for the corporations.

S

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

The good old FDA, eh.

Lets see, are these the same bastards that ok MSG in our foods. Oh, it's under a different labeling...natural flavor. Right.

Satanus...you are funny, really. Always enjoy your posts.

granny

• gumby
    gumby

And Americans wonder why many Americans are not patriotic nor care to show nationalism to any extent. Why cheer for crooks and bastards?

Gumby

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    That's democracy for ya. Democracy Predation for the corporations, cake for the peasants. Fleecing for the sheep, wool for the corporations

It's gotten a bit chilly hasn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit