Like the Indy Colts - WTBTS has not defense but keeps on going downfield!

by AK - Jeff 5 Replies latest social physical

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

A strong offense can make it possible to do things you should only be able to do with a defense -

I think that is the strategy of the WTBTS - they just keep moving the ball and keeping the other side (the sane ones) off balance. They never feel inclined to 'defend' themselves since all the R&F will just swallow it all hook line and sinker - in short many like the show. Many in the R&F are so baffled by the constant shifts at the line that they have no time to react to the dangerous tricks being played on them. I was one of them for 30 years and I never caught on till just a year or so back - it was almost total desperation before I finally got a crack in my armour and started to take an honest look -

Once I did it has not taken long to just walk off the field knowing there was no chance of changing the 'leopards spots' -

By the way - will the Colts go to the show?

Jeff

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Let me think... hmm.. It's a good thing that the WT doesn't have to run through the Pittsburgh backfield; or their whole "team" would have been in the hospital a long time ago. As for Indy... nah, don't make me laugh. Sorry. No. Boo-yah! Go STILLERS!

CZAR

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Hey...wait a minute....there ARE worse defenses than ours...and we did recover 2 fumbles for TD's last week against Tennesee...

I think we can make it to the big dance...whether or not we win...well....

GO COLTS!!!

tb (who IS a colts fan)

• Pole
    Pole
    Many in the R&F are so baffled by the constant shifts at the line that they have no time to react to the dangerous tricks being played on them.

Pole

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Czar -

I do have to respect the Steelers, for sure. Most likely the road to 'show' will go thru Pitt - that said, watch out for Payton and 3 Targets -

And true enough - the D is getting better some weeks - but it looked sick on Sunday against Houston. Hope they have that behind them now....

When (and if) Indy faces off against Pittsburg - I'll have to take Indy by 3.

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

TrailBlazer -

I like the way you think!

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit