PIANO ... Some Scores ???

by frenchbabyface 4 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

for some reason ... I had forget about piano for almost (I though less than that) but actually now almost 7 years (since Tony got sick) ... and after a conversation with a friend on the net I decided to plug my synthesizer to see If I could remember by heart what I've learned by heart ... It went out way, way, way better than I thought, but I some parts are just a bit hard to come back, so I wonder if anyone of you have at least those SCORES ? :

Moonlight sonata en FA# (Beethoven)
    Prelude en DO Majeur (Bach)
    When the Saints (I don't remember who ... sorry LOL)

anyone ???

• Been there
    Been there

I bet Farkel does!

• under74
    under74

you can play piano? Well...I can.....whistle...okay--I can't whistle very well....

Anyway, wish I could help you out FBF

• david_10
    david_10

Hi frenchbabyface. I've got them, but I don't have a way to send them-------------no scanner.

But if you'll go here, you can download them for free:

http://www.sheetmusicarchive.net/

OR....................The Library of Congress (USA) at:

http://www.memory.loc.gov/ammem/smhtml/smhome.html

It's always fun to get back to playing. Good luck.

David

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Beenthere :

Actually where is he ? I'll ask him if I don't find the ones I need

Under74 :

Well I'm not that good : means that I've never really learned to read scores as well as I should to become very good at ... I'm just passionnate ... My method have been this one : for instance if it's a 4/4 times, I'll repeat it till a got each 4 times peaces in mind/finger (lol) for good and go further ...

Moonlight sonata is very easy (anyone can get it BTW)
    Prelude UT major is well a bit more complicated (you have to be in time or it's awfull)
    When the saints is quiet easy too
    But actually the one I'm looking for is l'ARNAQUE from JOPLIN (always do confond with oh "when the Saints") but it's not the same at all and more way more complicated (than those aboves)

Thanks you for your encouragement ... PIANO is relaxing I'll never be a professionel pianiste, but I play what I like (when they are easy) just good enough to please myself

David :

Well thanks for the link (Precious)

I hope that I'll will find the score that are on the same notes / cause the same music can be played in different tones ... If I don't I will have to learn it from the start again ... Maybe I should really learn to read scores for good and learn piano for good

It's always fun to get back to playing. Good luck.

Thankds ... Yeah truly the other day I got high just in realised that I still can do it !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit