Question of the Day (part 2)

by whyamihere 2 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

If you had to give up one of your 5 senses such as sight, hearing, taste, touch and, smell which one would it be and why?

I choose taste because I could eat healthy crap and not think anything of it.

Part 2 of the question since the 1st one was not too bad...... If you had to loose Sight or Hearing which one would it be and why?

I would choose my hearing because I want to see my kids grow up and there are other ways to communicate(however, it would be so hard not to be able to hear my baby's first words)

Brooke WI

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

That's a great reason to lose taste, but I'd hate to lose that one.

I would say smell because generally my sense of smell is pretty poor anyway....

Part 2: Well.....I would have to say the same, as much as I love music and all, I simply could not function without sight as I read so much!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

But Leo...the sense of taste relies so strongly on the sense of smell! Without being able to smell, you could only sense the most basic tastes... sweet, sour, bitter, etc.

I'd probably give up taste, myself. Sight and hearing would be the worst two to lose, definitely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit