Playing Dumb

by redskymedic 5 Replies latest jw friends

• redskymedic
    redskymedic

I had this bizarre urge the other day to walk into a KH (I am DF-d by the way) and play dumb . . . not tell anyone that I ever had any affiliation with the witnesses and lead them all on. Oh, to see the looks on the faces of some when they came to find out they were associating with a DF-ed person (GASP). Thankfully, the urge left and I came back to my senses.

Red

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I hope you slapped youself. That's just sick!

Kwin

• missy04
    missy04

lol..If you ever do, PLEASE post what happened!

~Sarah

• Jesika
    Jesika

I moved to a different city and thought of doing that myself (I have a KH right behind where I live), but I got over it too after I put the beer down.......LOL.

Was nice to chat for the short time that we did and hope I can chat with you again.

Jes

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

That's cool redskymedic,

Let us know about the response. I thought about doing that myself while I'm staying at my daughter's place in Florida. There is a KH a mile down the road. But I don't think they will appreciate me coming in jeans or shorts. That's all I have to wear these days. Got rid of all my suits! I'll be heading back to western PA at the end of the month and can't wait to freeze my a** off again.

HappyDad

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

JESSIKA!!!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit