Jedi Mind Tricks

by euripides 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• euripides
    euripides

OK so now you're wondering what I might be thinking. Well, its about the Anointed, the spiritual Jedi of the WT society. (Someone a while back said Star Wars was sooo JW.) I'd like to compare notes on all the proclaiming members of the Anointed whom you may have come into contact with. Most of those whom I knew were eccentric, to say the least. And not a few claimed to be able to do Jedi Mind Tricks...

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

hmmm, yeah... like knowing the next watchtower's articles in advance... lol

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab
    (Someone a while back said Star Wars was sooo JW.)

Yeah whenever I see the Jedi Council on Coruscant I can't help but think of the Governing body in Brooklyn. Go figure.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    (Someone a while back said Star Wars was sooo JW.)

LOL

I heard that too

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

I knew several of the 'anointed' online and they definitely could have used some meds.

I also knew a few in person, however, one of whom is my father. They're all high-functiong people (intelligent, would have been able to make a good living if they hadn't pioneered), probably a bit more indoctrinated and sincere than your average dub but not otherwise remarkable.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

(Waving my hand slowly) - "Those are not the books you want to place."

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

Do annointed have midichlorians in their bloodstream, and that's how they know they're going to heaven?

"His midichlorian count is off the chart! Over 20,000. Not even Brother Russel had a count that high."

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I still have my light saber

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit