Watchtower Quotes

by Beans 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Beans
    Beans

Well the site has been revamped and many new topics added, enjoy and have fun!

Beans

http://quotes.watchtower.ca/

• Gerard
    Gerard

Your hard work and dedication will not go unrewarded.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Great site!

I just followed a link from there to the CCRA web site, so I checked out the financial statements of my old halls. I found my name on the list of directors for one year. I was listed as treasurer, because I was account servant. I felt like puking when I saw my name there along with the service committee? members.

One interesting thing I noticed. My first hall, which was always complaining about their deficits, raked in about $125 for every hour a meeting was held there last year. I'm in the wrong business.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I have always thought your site was really good, with lots of informative info. Now it is even better!

Thanks for the hard work!

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

A terrific site, even better! BTW, what is CCRA? (I couldn't find a link for it.) Thanks!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

CCRA is the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency. You can find the financial statements from congregation tax returns there.

Walter

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch
    what is CCRA?

Its the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency....You can go to the site and look up info on registered charities... like JW congregations (go figure on how they can get away with that one!)

You can find the link by going to the Menus: REQUIREMENTS ---->DO ----> FINANCES

[editted to say....sorry for posting the same stuff above...I was slow on the draw.]

Beans

Superb work buddy. Makes navigating through it easy, very quick, and its more engaging than the earlier layout you had. As always the content is beautifully damning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit