Motley Crue

by RAYZORBLADE 4 Replies latest social entertainment

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

To think that one of our most beloved valuptuous babes (British Columbia), landed a married gig with Tommy Lee.

Yes, that'd be with Pamela Anderson, from Comox, British Columbia, Canada.

Anyways, just wanted to know who on here is a fan of: Motley Crue

One of my favourite songs, "Kickstart My Heart".

If anyone on here thinks I'm into show tunes, Judy Garland or that ilk: BITE ME!

I have been to many hard rock gigs, especially Motorhead.

Hung out with him at a closed-party here in Toronto about 3 years ago. Mr. Lemmie....to YOU!

Anyone have anything to contribute in the world of metal, rock, punk rock.

Who wants to rock full throttle with Rayzorblade in Toronto this late fall/early winter???

Lemmie know

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

RAY!!!!!!!!!! Long time no speak mang! Hows everything going for ya?

Kansas District Overbeer

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Dude! Great to see you.

I'm doing alright.

I'm enjoying my few nights off.

Tonight, Tuesday I'm headed to a local Toronto venue called: The Bovine Sex Club.

Tonight: the bands: TitFuckMeJesus, along with, Maximum RnR are performing.

How's life in your neighbourhood??

Thanks for the wave/greeting.

Later,
    RAY

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Hell yeah, I'm a fan of the Crue! I hear the movie version of their book is coming out next year. That would be a kickass movie.

• neverthere
    neverthere

Hey Ray! I too am a Toronto Crue fan! I love them LOVE LOVE LOVE them! My fav song, hmmmmm, so many of them! I love Live Wire, She's got the looks that kill, and well almost all of their stuff!

I met Lemmie, YEARS and YEARS ago in Toronto, he knew a friend of mine and we got to stick our heads in the limo and say hi, shake his hand etc. I love the one song Lemmie does with that female singer (I can hear it in my head right now but can't think of the name of the song or the woman he sings it with! now it is going to bug me all day!)

How's life going Ray? Is all good?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit