U2 Rocks SNL

by CC Ryder 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Did anyone catch last nights Sat. Night Live? U2 was the musical guest's and they Rocked!! They played three songs. "Vertigo" was the first song they played, which is their new release due out this week. The second song I didn't recognize, it might be off the new release also. They closed the end of the show with "I Will Follow" and let me tell you those Irish Boys still Kick Ass!!!

Anyone else a U2 fan?

CC

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

Yes very much so. I am not happy about missing that....guess I'll have to wait for reruns.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Yeah I caught the show. It was rocking there at the end.

I just wish Bono would decide what he wants to be, a rock star or a political activist. Like way too many Hollywood actors, he somehow thinks we should listen to his ideas on how to make the world a better place.

Stick to the music and pimping for iTunes.

No Apologies

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Hi Happy Guy,

Her is a link to where you might be able to get a download of the show you missed.

http://www.tv.org/?hop=travis24

If it isn't legit, send me a PM with a place to send you a VHS of the show, we taped it. Only thing is I only have one VCR and no way to Dub another copy, so I would like it back when you could. Let me know.

No Apologies, U2 has been a voice on the political arena since they started music. I think they are an important voice for alot of good causes.

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit