Photos of me and Celtic as we wander the Western States

by bisous 9 Replies latest jw friends

• bisous
    bisous

Celtic is lost behind my skirt, he untangles himself huffing and puffing and peers out, waving mischievously, smiling away. "Give me the camera balmpot", "No, it's mine", he trunters.

Say!!! I'm starting to get the hang of these batty British-isms!!! Ruddy Nora, we're having a good time! We are casting fewer and fewer aspersions each other's way and taking less and less umbrage in the process. Now Mark will have a go at trying to sound American... good luck with that one *passes keyboard to Celty*

"Do you belong to the unhappiest club on earth, the overweight clubbbbb?" Are you secretly envious when you see others around you that have joined the Cortislim Lifestyle? Ol myyyyyyyyyyy the British are sooooooo cute. Huh?!!

Alrighty Then!!! We're going to have to curtail Celtic's TV hours dramatically, infomercial quoting is definitely a very bad sign. In fact, I believe it may be an indicator that he is quickly conforming to the RED STATE mentality. Pretty soon he'll be spotted in the Jerry Springer audience, shouting JER-RY, JER-RY .... ooops, wait, I'm not sounding very British am I? Now then, back to the real purpose of this post... Lovely photos by a master photographer and all around neato guy!!! Mark, begin the upload PUHLEEZE!!!!!

What a cafuffle, she can't half talk some ruddy codswallop at times, next the cantankerous ole bat will be saying I have multiple personality disorder.

On to the Photos, more especially for Granny Grace:

• bisous
    bisous

More to come for all you photo fans next time ....

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Awwww!! You two are adorable!!

• bisous
    bisous

good guess Sphere, it was a great day there ... it was Guy Fawkes Day.... anyone celebrate it???

• Preston
    Preston

Oh that Guy Fawkes....what a nice guy....right?....RIGHT?????

• bisous
    bisous

errmmm....ummm....well actually, I don't know much about it Preston other than I've heard of the day since I know a few Brits. That's why I asked if anyone celebrated it cos maybe they'd tell me more....

bisous

• gumby
    gumby

Hi bisous......glad your having a great time! stay sober now...ya hear?

Gumby

• Preston
    Preston

It's my understanding Bisous that Guy Fawkes was the John Hinkley of his day....

Celtic reminds me of a modern day James Joyce....

• Valis
    Valis
    Celtic reminds me of a modern day James Joyce....

*LOL* batty boys all round...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Mulan
    Mulan

We kind of celebrate it. It's Princess' birthday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit