Matches made in Hell

by Pathofthorns 9 Replies latest social relationships

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Edited by - Pathofthorns on 3 December 2000 6:50:36

• Seven
    Seven

Path, Welcome to my world. Of course, they think you will see the light. If this sister is phoning you-you know she is interested in being more than just friends. What do you think the chances of staying friends with the rest of the family are after you tell the sister no way? Drawing from personal experience the longeryou draw this out, the less likely the chance you will remain friends. Why would a Mom encourage this? Because she's a Mom that's why. She sees qualities in you that would make a good son-in-law. She wants whats best for her daughter and she thinks you're it. You're going to end up looking like a jerk in this deal no matter what. The sooner this is resolved the better. Unless, of course-maybe you like her too, huh??

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Edited by - Pathofthorns on 3 December 2000 6:51:19

• spectromize
    spectromize

Path,

I just hope it doesn't turn out to be another "Fatal Attraction", I agree with Seven on that one don't drag it out it's better now then just being annoyed by something you know will never happen.

• waiting
    waiting

Path....................

I've known this family a long time. They've treated me well, and I've had long chats over tea with her mother for many years

And you wonder why the girl's mother wants you as a son-in-law!!!!!!!!

waiting

• Seven
    Seven

waiting, I've been having difficulty with ICQ tonight-sent you some offline messages. 7

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Path,

It is now the infamous Saturday nite........

whatchaupto??? huhhuh??? movies??? Stay away from the mother!!!!!
    waiting

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Edited by - Pathofthorns on 3 December 2000 6:52:12

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Path,

You sucker........

Then I said (stupid me) "No, no, its not that, I'm really just tired... Maybe Sunday"

That's tomorrow, btw.

waiting

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

This thread is as sickening as the topic in real life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit