help me to answer JW

by male30baroda 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• male30baroda
    male30baroda

Earlier I was JW and serving as MS but recently I resign from watchtower, but I have some question in my mind please help me to understand more.

Q. 1 in Hebrews 10:25 bible says . . .not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as you behold the day drawing near. . . so If we are not with society with whom we have to gather? Or when some JW show this verse what we can say.

Q. 2 who is faithful and discreet slave?

Q. 3 when they said we have anointed ones with society what we can say to them?

You can send your answer to my e-mail [email protected]

Thank you for your time

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

truly, I say to you, every one who commits sin is a slave to sin

if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed

Q. 1 in Hebrews 10:25 bible says . . .not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as you behold the day drawing near. . . so If we are not with society with whom we have to gather? Or when some JW show this verse what we can say.

We gather in many places, even daily - indeed we gather here - I am not at this moment encouraging you ? - to be faithful and discreet, and you are a slave - until you also are free - really free, and with authority over spirits, like the centurion who says to one go and he goes, and to Another come and he comes

Likewise, a centurion had a slave who was dear to him and though I am not worthy I say to Another come, and he comes

If they were annointed, why would they trade for their oil at the wtbts ?

Or why would I be answering them go rather to the dealers and buy for yourselves ?

------------------------------------------

thy God, has anointed thee with the oil of gladness beyond thy comrades

• Flash
    Flash

Q. 1 in Hebrews 10:25 bible says . . .not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as you behold the day drawing near. . .

...so If we are not with society with whom we have to gather?

Or when some JW show this verse what we can say.

The purpose of gathering is for encouragement, what if 'the meetings' were not encouraging or even worse, discouraging...why go???

Hebrews 10:25 is an exhortation NOT a command!

Faithful and discreet? As defined how, in comparison to whom? Have the members of the Governing Body been used by God's Son? The answer I believe is yes, the important question is 'by how much?' Totaly in everything? Is nothing out of their own minds and hearts? Matthew 19: 7and 8, Proverbs 22: 6

The ancient Israelites knew they were God's Chosen yet it did not mean they were free of error or guilt for that error. Jeremiah 8:1-6, John 8:39

The Governing Body is guilty of Pride, Presumptuousness and Oppressing God's people.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Hebrews10:25 was fullfilled in Paul's day. They were living close to the time when Jerusalem was going to be destroyed. Personaly, I believe the faithful slave was John. Read Rev.1:1. Society adds the word "class"and you know what the Bible says about adding to God's word! They can't prove they have the annointed ones.Ask them were their proof is. Just because they say so, doesn't mean squat! They even said the end of the world would come in 1914, 1916 1925 1975, and several other times but none of it came true. They even prophesyed in Gods name. They said "The Creator promises the generation of 1914 would not pass away untill all these things are fullfilled." Now read Deuteronomy 18:21-22 and see what God says about those who prophecy falsely in his name. Hope this helps you to see they are not God's organization and neither is any other religious organization that man has started.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit