What a coincidence

by bagpuss 7 Replies latest jw friends

• bagpuss
    bagpuss

On wednesday evening,3 hours after posting on this board for the first time,completely out of the blue I received a phone call from the person I studied with.Bearing in mind that it's 16 months since I last went to a meeting i thought it was quite a coincidence.......Or is it? Has the bagpuss been rumbled? Bad,bad cat! Meeeeeeeow!!!!

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Must be Jah's active force

• codeblue
    codeblue

well maybe, just maybe somebody is studying this website and somehow know who you are............

well...I don't know for sure....I am fading and I get still get a little paranoid. Like a couple of days ago, I looked out my living room window and saw a man dressed in a suit on my neighbors porch..........He looked like he had a magazine in his hand.......I kept looking for his "car group"...when in fact there was no "car group"...

hang in there.....

CodeBlue

• bagpuss
    bagpuss

Code blue,

If anyone recognizes me from what I post here I'd be really surprised.They had enough trouble recognizing me when I was in the congregation for 14 years! !!! Any way my big strong(well I can dream!) husband says he won't let them take me away! Bless!

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

The Jw's are banging on my door almost every day now. I just think it's annoying. I keep praying to Jehovah to make them go away. I think it's a quirky coincidence. Please pay no notice. We need you on our side. Panther

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    They had enough trouble recognizing me when I was in the congregation for 14 years! !!!

That's sad, isn't it. It's too bad that it's true just about everywhere you go. Unless you LIVE for door-to-door, then a lot of times you're ignored.

I found that there were two types of JW's in the halls I went to, those who were born and raised in the hall (the IN group), and come-from-aways (the OUT group).

It is impossible to get in the IN group. Snobs!

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I just couldn't let this go! Argh!

You know what pisses me off most about that??? Is that the same prick, who is up on the platform preaching to you to "love your brother", "avoid association with the world, and so on, is the guy who walks past you in the mall like he didn't see you, an hour after he greeted you as you were leaving the hall. It's no wonder they have such a problem with depression!

Kwin

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    i thought it was quite a coincidence.......Or is it?

It's no coincidence. It's Satan disguising as the Truth to get you back in the bOrg!

Peace

Brenda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit