How will GADGET get his Secret Santa?

by Bubbamar 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

I am so excited about being part of the Secret Santa this year and was wondering - since Gadget is so kindly organizing this for us - how does he get a secret santa. I would hate for him to be left out.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Has everyone got there name to send yet? I havent

• Angharad
    Angharad

No Mouthy not yet.

I would assume that Gadget is putting himself in the draw too and so will get and send one, it just wont be a surpise for him who his Santa is

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Maybe he is rigging things so that he gets all of the presents and then will send everyone a box of Cracker Jacks.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Crackerjack!

Only a UK'er will understand that.

Englishman.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Maybe he is rigging things so that he gets all of the presents and then will send everyone a box of Cracker Jacks.

Mwahahahahahahahahahah!

I can't do that plan now, my plans out! I put everybodys name in a hat and pull out a name at random to choose who is going to send a goft to who. My name goes in just the same as everyone elses, the difference being I know who my santa is so its not secret. I meant to send everyone an address over the weekend, but due to circumstances I couldn't. I've just done the draw, and will be starting pm'ing people with addresses after I finish work at lunchtime tomorrow. It might take a while though I've got 60-70 pms to send, lol.

Have fun everyone!

• mouthy
    mouthy

OH What fun!!!! Its like being a kid all over again!!!! ( before the big bad wolf knocked at our door)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit