PLEASUREDOME READ (CELTIC)

by bisous 5 Replies latest jw friends

• bisous
    bisous

Oakey Doakey mate, sorry we keep crossing lines, seems like when I'm in SF you're not, then when I leave there for another destination, you go to the same city, now we are at cross purposes again, for I am down near the Mexican border, but good to hear that you will be in Oregon soon. If you'd like to send me an email I'll post you my telephone numbers here as looking like at last we will be in the same place at the same time, have transport, can come and pick you up from wherever. Get in contact!! thegardenartists.com

Best regards and all good wishes.

Mark

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Mark and bisous

I am down near the Mexican border,

Sounds like you are making your way down through the US...

Enjoy your site seeing.

Special K

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

sure thing celtic. im in oregon until the 21st nov. i will be back near santa rosa until 30th nov. let me know whats happening soon.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Where the HELL are you guys??? I wanna go to DINNER!!!

Odrade

• bisous
    bisous

Odrade ... I called you last night... I'm working my FWAO .... Mark is the one having all the fun holidaying around ........... and I'm off again next week to that exciting continental destination of Des Moines .... waaaaaaaaaa .... maybe next week-end????

the problem is I get home and collapse from exhaustion LOL well almost .... I don't even get online but for a few spare moments here and there....

bleeccchhh!

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Hey PD you keep going back to Sebastopol do ya, I thought it was pretty boring there? One little idea if you don't already know is there is this place called The Inn of the Beginning in Cotati which is not too far, they have some live music there sometimes but I'm sure there are other places too. If there's a good show maybe we can meet up there, I'm not that far away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit