Woman Sexually Molests Eight-Year-Old Boy

by Corvin 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Corvin
    Corvin

STRATFORD-- A Stratford woman has been formally charged for having sex with an eight year-old boy.

Tammy Imre was arrested on Friday. The divorced mother of a seven year-old daughter was charged with first-degree sexual assault, fourth-degree sexual assault, and risk of injury to a minor.

In court on Monday, prosecutors told the judge that Imre shouldn't be released on bond because she is a danger to the community. The judge set bond at a quarter million dollars because of the severity of the case. The case has been bolstered by graphic eyewitness statements by the victim, the defendant herself, and the defendant's seven year-old daughter.

The eight year-old's mother tells Eyewitness News her anguish in the courtroom on Monday as she watched Imre face the judge.

"I had my mother sitting next to me and a friend of mine in court and I was just squeezing their hands till I couldn't squeeze anymore. That?s how angry I was", says the victim's mother.

According to the victim's mother, the eight year-old often went over to Imre's Birch Drive home, where she thought he was playing with Imre's seven year-old daughter, a classmate. But when she found a letter written by Imre to her son, she knew something was wrong.

"Some of the letter said, we could...you know. I guess it was a rainy day or something like that. You could come over later and we can do the you-know-what. But the you-know-what to an eight year old?", says the victim's mother.

According to the arrest warrant, the rest of the letter reads, "She can watch TV downstairs, we can come upstairs, ok. Love ya! I want you!"

Tammy Imre's mother walked swiftly out of court on Monday and defended her daughter.

"She wasn't in her right mind", says Imre's mother.

If convicted, Imre could serve more than twenty years in prison.

http://www.wfsb.com/Global/story.asp?S=2538248

• Brummie
    Brummie

Howdy Corvin, this has been commented on here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/80425/1.ashx

Shocking isnt it!

• Golf
    Golf

My expectations of the news these days is to wait and listen to the absurd! This story reminds me of the school teacher in Massachusetts a few years ago. I'm quite sure there's more stories out there that doesn't get into the news. My community has stories that will shake your head. Guest77

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

one wonders what she got out of sex with an 8 year old...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Probably the same thing as any other pedophile

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Damn pathedtic crazies of this world !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit