The Bible - IRC Style

by Mutz 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Mutz
    Mutz

I found this on a tech forum. Thought it might amuse.

* Jehova has joined #Eden
    <Jehova> Now, let's make that man.
    * Jehova models some dust and clay
    * Jehova breaths in the nostrils
    <Jehova> That should do the trick
    * Adam has joined #Eden
    <Adam> w00tt
    <Jehova> quiet
    <Jehova> listen up, adam
    <Jehova> I got some trees up there, and one of them is Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil
    <Jehova> If you eat from that tree, I'll kickban your ass
    <Adam> k, dude, relax
    <Jehova> Almost forgot, I have some companions for you
    * Bunch_of_animals has joined #Eden
    <Bunch_of_animals> Boo, hiss, rattle
    <Adam> Jeez, great
    <Jehova> erm, Adam
    <Jehova> You're not supposed to do that with a chicken
    <Jehova> nm, I'll create another companion for you
    <Jehova> You go to sleep now
    * Adam is now known as Adam|zZz
    * Jehova takes Adam|zZz's rib and builds a woman
    <Jehova> there
    * Eve has joined #Eden
    <Adam|zZz> w00t!!1
    * Adam|zZz is now known as Adam
    <Adam> ASL?
    <Eve> newborn, female, eden!
    <Adam> omg! me too, but male
    <Eve> omfg! you're nekkid!
    <Adam> so what! your too!
    <Eve> lol
    * Jehova sighs
    <Jehova> bbl
    * Jehova has left #Eden
    * Serpent has joined #Eden
    <Serpent> Pssst! he said you can't eat the fruit?
    <Eve> Yeah, so?
    <Serpent> lol, u wont die, eat a fruit!
    * Eve munches
    <Eve> You eat too, Adam, or I won't go down on you
    <Adam> mmm-kay
    * Adam munches
    <Adam> OMFG WERE NEKKID!!!1
    <Eve> NOOO, WTF!
    <Adam> I feel so drrrty
    <Serpent> lmao
    * Jehova has joined #Eden
    <Jehova> what have you done?
    <Eve> it was the serpent!
    <Jehova> Serpent, schmerpent!
    <Adam> really!
    * Jehova sets mode: -v Serpent
    <Jehova> fs
    * Jehova sets mode: +b Adam!*[email protected]
    * Jehova sets mode: +b Eve!*[email protected]
    * Adam was kicked by Jehova (Get out!)
    * Eve was kicked by Jehova (Get out!)
    * Jehova changes topic to "and stay out!"
    * Flamingsword has joined #Eden
    * Jehova has left IRC (signed off)

• Narkissos
  • googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

damn admins!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I saw that a whole back, but damn that's funny! ROTFL

• Brummie
    Brummie

Bwahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahah

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The story continues:
    * Adam has joined #Wilderness * Eve has joined #Wilderness <Adam> hey, i know you <Eve> yeah <Eve> let's have some kids <Adam> k * Cain has joined #Wilderness <Adam> woo! <Eve> Again? <Adam> k * Abel has joined #Wilderness <Adam> yay, population of earth: doubled! <Eve> k lads, there's work to do <Cain> k, i'll go work the land * Cain is now known as Cain^Land <Abel> k, i'll go herd some sheep * Abel is now known as Abel^Herd <Adam> ah they're good lads <Eve> Yes we have done well <Cain> look, mum, my turnips are doing great! <Cain> I'll go burn some to honour God! * Cain burns a turnip * Jehova sniffs <Jehova> that smells great, Cain, you are a good man! <Jehova> I really love turnips, and this smell is... * Jehova sniffs <Jehova> Is that lamb? :D * Abel burns a firstborn of his flock <Abel> :) yeah <Cain> }:( <Cain> grrrr, I am wroth!!1 <Jehova> oh, shush, turnips make a great sidedish <Jehova> well, maybe not great, but adequate :) <Jehova> ron * Jehova has left #Wilderness <Cain> come on Abel, we gotta talk <Abel> ok * Cain hits Abel with a large trout * Abel was kicked by Cain * Abel has joined #Wilderness <Abel> hey don't do that * Abel was kicked by Cain * Abel has joined #Wilderness <Abel> Hey this hurts! * Abel was kicked by Cain * Abel has joined #Wilderness <Abel> WTF stop this! * Abel has left IRC (Connection reset by peer) <Cain> heh * Jehova has joined #Wilderness <Jehova> wtf, where's Abel gone <Jehova> I'd like some more lamb fs <Cain> er... dunno <Cain> Am I my brother's keeper? <Jehova> Well, there's only four of you here <Jehova> so how hard would it be to... OMG! <Jehova> you kicked him!!! wtf <Jehova> you just singlehandedly slaughtered 1/4 of #Earth's population <Cain> ... <Jehova> you are so banned! <Cain> you're banning me from the channel my parents had to go to when they were banned? <Jehova> I sure am <Cain> this punishment is too great for me to bear <Cain> but i deserve it <Cain> i'll try to find another channel <Cain> but anyone who sees me, may ban me on sight <Jehova> Hell no, if anyone bans you, i'll ban him seven times <Jehova> you just pick a channel, and i'll give you ops there <Cain> k <Cain> /Join #Nod * Jehova sets mode: +b Cain!*[email protected] * Cain has joined #Nod * Jehova sets mode: +o Cain <Nameless|Wife> hi <Cain> I know you, your my wife :P <Nameless|Wife> yes, let's make our own family <Cain> wait... where did you come from, i thought we were the only four <Cain> i mean three <Nameless|Wife> complaining <Cain> er.. no :) <Nameless|Wife> then let's get humanity going <Cain> :D k * Cain sexes wife
  • BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

ROFLMAO and spitting coffee onto screen (and keyboard, and cat).

Peace

Bren

• Preston
    Preston

I hate it when I get booted by God...erm, Simon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit