Lurkers, Come Out Of Your Closets!

by dorothy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• dorothy
    dorothy

Just thought it would be polite to give them a chance to introduce themselves.

Let the wild rumpus begin! - Max, Where The Wild Things Are

• shotgun
    shotgun

Damn you Dorothy...the last time you called me out Toto humped my leg.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Shotgun, I thought you like that.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well I can't really say I am a Lurker. I have to admit when I first come on here I was shocked and surprised and really did not know what to think. At frist I was still going to meetings and trying to find some "Truth in the Truth" and still had many many feelings of being wrong. Well My husband and I talked and talked for months back and forth back and forth. And we have 2 Children and thought well I want them to have the best life and I want them to be happy......So then the choice was made on that. Funny thing really we want our kids to be happy and we choose not to go anymore. However his parents helped a bit for us to see the light whom they left a few years prior. I still feel awuful thinking they were bad people at first and hoping they would come back. Now I am happy .....to a point. My mother is still very much in the JW but knows people are wrong(Elders) and think its Satan doing his work. As my Dad he left and is living with his GF and thinking they will be married in a few months. She is so nice and wonderful and my kids really like her. I can't say anything bad about her other then she is not my Mom. But I can't be hateful I have to be nice because my Dad loves her and really she has never done anything that would make me think she was a awful person. Well thats more Issues! I have alot of them. I have come out now and said a few things here and there. I found one of my very best Friends..."Nancy Drake" So thats cool. There is so much more about me I guess I will tell you all little by little. As for now I am just living life and trying to make it one day at a time.....I know both my husband and I have a long road but atleast we are together and his parents and my dad are there to help us.

As for now I am Brooke from WI ......no Lurker no more

• shotgun
    shotgun

Andi...shhhh

Shotgun, I thought you like that.

I don't care what the Tin man and Scarecrow told you, after a couple drinks that Lion looked pretty good.

BTW..welcome to the forum whyamihere

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hi! I'm new to the board!!!......well, maybe not.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Dorothy, I wasn't in the Closet, I was in the Legion of Doom headquarters, sorry.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    I found one of my very best Friends..."Nancy Drake" So thats cool.

I love you, Brooke!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit