RE:gadgets tattoo: I want one too(where?) need advice

by Tim Horton 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

I want to get a tattoo and gadget has finally given me the push I need. Should I get it on my bum or at the small of my back(above my bum)? what do you think guys? It's going to be a black panther. Lots of detail with green eyes. That's me in another life. Sexy huh! What do ya all think? Spill it out. I need some cheering up. I'm kinda scared now though, is it really that painful. It can't be worse than child birth?
    As you can see the ex Jw wild child is coming out. Look out people! Rusty MY budweiser is tasting really good right now. Anybody got any fun plans tonite. I'm just packing to move. BORING. I plan to crank the tunes though and show myself a goooooodddddd time.

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

Anybody want to fly to Canada, Beautiful British Columbia and join me. I got lots of Budweiser. This buds for you guys. I'm toasting you right now. YEAH

• Gadget
    Gadget

I'm away at my brothers for a few days, its my first chance to get online and I find out I've led someone astray! Wahoo!

Whether or not tattoo's hurt depends very much on where you get them done. The top of your arm is a lot less painful than when my new one reached the soft skin near my armpit. And the main thing I kept in mind when getting any tattoo was to make sure that If I wanted to hide the them I could no problem. I can choose if I show them off or not. And don't forget when you get it done you've gotta post a photo for us all to see it!!!!!

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I like your panther idea with coloured eyes. You could wrap the tail around your side or something, like a swishy cat tail...

I think it would be fun to have one on the bum too. But that might not work for me--yeti. I have also thought about like you said, on the lower back or just below the neck between the shoulder blades. no matter where I get one, I would't be able to see it. I also toy with the idea of a navel tattoo. Mostly, I just don't know what I want to keep for the rest of my life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit