Icke loves the JWs ........................ (not)

by El blanko 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• El blanko
    El blanko

http://www.davidicke.com/icke/index1c.html

Blimey charlie, old David Icke doesn't like the JWs much does he

• Spudinator
    Spudinator

He is not one to talk IMHO. His diatribes make the WTBTS appear to be a bastion of sanity by comparison.

• El blanko
  • funkyderek
  • berten
    berten

>He is not one to talk IMHO. His diatribes make the WTBTS appear to be a bastion of sanity by comparison. Oh Really? Why don't you rejoin them then ?

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

I haven't looked into his site for some time, but do remember reading years ago an article posted about JW's and murder. Two young siblings killed by the father...last name, if memory serves, was Moore. I don't think Icke has much use for Christianity as a whole and some say he is just another New Age guru...if you're looking for one.

Personally I find his reptilian theory interesting reading. The bloodline and all that political intrigue with murder and sacrifice for their god(s). I don't find it difficult thinking that perhaps in other dimensions of life strange things don't/can't happen. Of course I'd be more inclinded to believe if I actually saw someone 'shapeshift' in front of me, but the older I get the more anything seems possible.

Gl

• Spudinator
    Spudinator

Berten commented:

>He is not one to talk IMHO. His diatribes make the WTBTS appear to be a bastion of sanity by comparison.

Oh Really? Why don't you rejoin them then ?

Hello Berten,

In point of fact I am already a JW. I was attempting (poorly, evidently) to point out that Mr. Icke is at best a deluded and perhaps even crazy fellow. Oops! It is time for me to shape-shift back into my true reptilian form....

-Spud-

of the sinister Russell bloodline

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit