To FreePeace, Think41self and Safe4Kids

by LadyBug 9 Replies latest jw friends

• LadyBug
    LadyBug

Welcome back!! (((((((((FreePeace, Think41self and Safe4Kids.)))))))

So glad you had a great holiday, but I for one have missed your presence on this board.

So get typing

Love Liz

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((((free Dana,Trace ))))))))))wb (((((((((LadyB)))))))))you too sweetie <smile> luv,Tina

• outnfree
    outnfree

Me, too! Me, too!!!

Happy to have you all back!

Hugs,
    outnfree

• think41self
    think41self

Hi Ladybug

Thanks for your post, sweetie. I am glad we are back, too. We missed you all! We had a GREAT time though, and as soon as we get the pics back, we will post a few. I am having to wrestle Freepeace to the ground every time I want some computer time, now and then, as you can imagine, I get somewhat distracted.

Tina and Outnfree,
    Thanks guys, we missed you too, and look forward to finding out what is going on in your lives since we've been gone!

Tracy

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

(((((((((((((((((((LadyBug, Tina, Out)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Thanks so much for the welcome back!! I missed all of my friends from the board...funny that, eh? And do you know...I thought of you all while I was gone; I feel like I have real true friends here.
    As for the mini vacation, it was WONDERFUL!! One thing that stands out: my 8 year old daughter had never been snorkeling before and so we were out in the river above a spring...I taught her how to do it and then swam hand in hand through clear, cold, sun dappled water with one of my favorite people in the world!! Every so often, I would look over at her, she was so absorbed in this new world that had magically opened up for her...she would exclaim (yes, I am proficient at understanding snorkel-speak!) when she saw a school of fish or water bubbling up from the rocks...and my heart would swell with love and appreciation for life. No matter, NO MATTER what pain we may experience in this world, no matter how many times our hearts may be broken...there is still so much joy, so much wonder to experience if we only allow ourselves to.
    My friends...celebrate your joys and your lives with me as I celebrate mine with you.
    Love to all,
    Dana (of the feeling kinda mushy today class )

"A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born."
    Antoine de Saint-Exupery

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

They were gone????

Ven

"It is easier to fight for ones principles the to live up to them"--Alfred Adler

• think41self
    think41self

Venice, to quote one of my favorite people, (me)

BITE ME!

Tracy

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Well it's nice to see Dave has a fan club (of 1) ahahhaha!!!

Ven

"It is easier to fight for ones principles the to live up to them"--Alfred Adler

• Farkel
    Farkel

I actually met Freepeace when he was a toddler and maybe even still in diapers. That was 37-39 years ago. His Dad was our formidable Congregation Overseer. I was one of the young grunts who helped build our lovely Kingdom Hall in our little part of the world. I was assigned the task of "hod carrier." I got to sweat like a pig and carry the "mud" for the bricklayers who built that Hall. (They didn't even have a clue about quick-builds back then.) We spent several months before that exercise "gleaning" bricks and lumber and toilets and stuff from buildings being demolished around that town so that we could use those recycled materials (the word "recycled" wasn't even know back then) for our new Hall.

Those were glorious days and I was proud to be part of them. We really believed God was behind all of our sacrifice. And we really believed that we would never grow old. They promised us this. We all grew old.

I've known Freepeace longer than Freepeace has known (or at least can remember) Freepeace!

I love the guy. He's a better person now than he could have ever been in the WT Cult and yet he was a leader in that Cult with much promise to advance to further jerkhood.

Now, if he would just send back those books I loaned him....

Farkel

• think41self
    think41self

Farkel,

You're a sweetie! I do believe Freepeace is awaiting your correct mailing addy? You have sent him several emails but he is not receiving them for some reason. Try again! And I look forward to meeting you very much when we get back out that way again!

Venice, I have to ask what the hell you were talking about in your reply above. Who is "Dave"? Were you thinking that is Freepeace's name? It is Doug. And if that is what you meant, then it makes sense!
    But he has a fan club of more than one, as you can see from Farkel's post!

Tracy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit